Serve as a catalyst to equip, inspire, and support executive leaders in becoming better stewards of their businesses and personal lives.
In the area of business transitions, our mission is to help business owners develop the leadership and infrastructure to maximize their stewardship of the business in preparation for an eventual transition, the goal of which is to increase value and the odds of a successful transition.
We equip, inspire, and support clients through coaching, business consulting and leadership development. As coaches, we help the owner:
- Gain clarity around the reasons for the transition and explore what’s next
- Serve as a confidential, trusted thought partner
- Aid in a leadership mindset shift
- Help identify and prioritize issues, as well as possible solutions
- Clarity strengths as it pertains to crafting vision, building alignment, and championing execution
As business consultants, we help the owner:
- Engage in strategic thinking
- Develop a strategic plan
- Refine their marketing strategy and execution
- Navigate organizational change
- Recruit/retain key staff
As leadership and organizational development specialists, we help owners:
- Develop core essentials: vision, mission, and values
- Conduct organizational health surveys
- Develop leadership skills of their leadership team
- Assist in developing high performing teams
Take the Next Step Today
Discover what should be your next steps are on journey. Call (916) 788-1094 or email email@example.com for a complimentary consultation.
What Our Clients Are Saying
I started my coaching sessions with Switzer Associates approximately two years ago. These sessions have helped me to focus on core areas of my business, including: determining our firm mission and values, enhancing organization skills, working on growth for employees and fixing and obtaining goals in growing my practice, how faith enters into running my business, and determining that balance between work/family time. They also provide coaching to our managers as well in both Southern and Northern California. Merle Switzer has lead our firm retreats to build teamwork in our firm. I would definitely recommend Switzer Associates for anyone in business who is working on developing strategies that provide for growth, better opportunities for employees, and who is looking for overall balance in both their business and personal lives.
- Kriss Mann, Partner, Mann Urrutia Nelson CPA
A good business/leadership coach is hard to find. I have had business coaches in the past, mostly in the early years of my 15-year-old small business law firm. I have read scores of leadership books and listened to/attended leadership training/seminars along the way and continue to do so. Merle reminds me every session of what it takes to be a leader, that it doesn’t develop in a day, but takes time every day. His detailed insights and leadership knowledge will help me take my firm to the next level.
- Scott Shibayama, ESQ., Vision Law® Corporation