Dr. Merlin Switzer, Founder and CEO
Since 2005, Dr. Merlin Switzer has worked exclusively in the field of leadership. His passion is helping leaders and leadership teams to be more effective, reaching new heights in performance. This quote by Gia McNutt former CEO of Special Order Systems, captures the outcome of this passion: “It has been a mere 12 months since Merle came to work with our organization, management team and individual staff. I can see a huge evolution and transformation. Merle was the catalyst who made this transformation possible. When the management team reflected on all the positive growth at the conclusion of our fiscal year, Merle and the work we did together was cited as one of the most important things we did.”
Dr. Switzer holds a Doctorate in Strategic Leadership with an emphasis in Leadership Coaching. He has worked with numerous companies, non-profits and government agencies across the U.S., has spoken at nearly thirty state, national or international conferences, and he has worked with leaders in Ecuador, Cambodia, and Northern Ireland.
Prior to starting his leadership coaching and consulting career, Dr. Switzer spent 28 years with a large organization. Nearly half of his career was spent at the management and executive levels. As an experienced leader, he frequently served as a catalyst to implement new programs or improve operations in teams and/or troubled areas. Twice in five years, he was selected as a Manager of the Year Finalist from among more than 80 managers and executives.
Dr. Switzer’s ability to communicate with a wide-range of audiences, passion to help others lead more effectively, and improve organizational performance makes him a popular conference speaker, trainer, and consultant, but most of all he’s a loving husband and dad to three sons and a daughter who love all kinds of outdoor activities.
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership, Emphasis in Leadership Coaching
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Criminal Justice
- Certified Management Consultant (IMC, U.S.A)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC, IMC)
- Broad experience as a conference speaker and trainer
- Works monthly with teams of Christian Business Leaders
- Master Instructor Program graduate
- Author: Bold Leadership…Biblical Principles for Marketplace Impact
- Published numerous articles and other works