Janet Mahrle, Leadership Associate
Janet Mahrle has a great gift for bringing out the best in people. She generates enthusiasm and initiates innovation all while having fun. Her strengths include helping formulate big picture perspectives, while prioritizing the individual.
Janet believes that people have four basic needs: to belong, to be known, to have purpose and to grow; and that though these needs look different individually, they are universal regardless of your position in a company. Mindful awareness of these needs can have a huge impact on the success and effectiveness of your business.
Janet believes that you can transform discontentment with a situation by utilizing it as a catalyst to speed significant change in your life or business. She makes use of her experience and certifications in various assessment tools to inform her recommendations, always keeping in mind that you, the client, are the expert on your goals and desired outcomes.
“I love people, ideas, conversations, and making the most out of every moment. It’s been a great day when individual efforts work together to reflect perfect alignment and accomplishment of values, goals, and objectives.”
- Credentialed Coach with International Coach Federation
- Certified through the University of California Davis Coaching for Life and Work
- Certifications for the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Strong Interest Inventory, the EQ Profile, and the Science2wellbeing Values Assessment
- Experience with the Leadership Practices Inventory 360
- Coached executives and senior leaders in private business, government, public agencies, and non-profit organizations.
- Directed six divisions, training and leadership development, recruitment, program design and management
- Managed a staff of 130+, working with over 400 individuals at any given time
- Led teams for events spanning between one to five days and involving from 75 to 3,000 people
- Served for 20 years on an oversight committee for the professional development of individuals