Need a guest speaker for your company, organization or club? If so, you’ve come to the right place. We speak on just about any leadership topic. We can tailor these topics for 20-60 minute presentations for any group of 10 or more. The primary speaker is leadership guru Dr. Merlin Switzer. He has had a passion for leadership for more than 40 years. Dr. Switzer has extensive leadership experience and has coached dozens of senior executives and managers. He has worked with numerous leadership teams and companies in the private, non-profit, and government sectors nationally and abroad.
Dr. Switzer holds a Doctoral Degree in Strategic Leadership with an emphasis in Leadership Coaching from Regent University. He also holds Master’s Degrees in Public Administration and Criminal Justice. He is a Certified Management Consultant (CMC) and an Professional Certified Coach (PCC). He is a graduate of an extensive Master Instructor Development Program.
Here’s a sampling of the leadership topics frequently addressed
- Coaching for Performance Improvement (Number 1 executive coaching topic)
- Work/life balance and Margin
- Developing High Performing Teams
- Session One: Elements of High Performing Teams
- Session Two: Stages of Team Growth
- Session Three: Stages of Team Growth Looking at Jesus and His Disciples
- Strategic Thinking for Small Businesses
- Effective Delegation
- Executive Effectiveness – Are You Working on the Right Stuff?
- Bold Leadership – Biblical Principles for Improving Your Effectiveness
- Managing Conflict in the Workplace
- Leading Organizational Change
- Six Stages of Transition Cycle
- Building Commitment for Change
- Dealing with Resistance
- Building and Restoring Trust in the Workplace
- Employee Retention and Engagement
- Improving Organizational Communication
- Improving Personal Leadership
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Managerial Coaching Skills
- Time Management
- Developing A Strategic Planning
- Strategic Foresight – Identifying Your Preferred Future
To schedule Dr. Switzer or one of our other guest speakers, please call 916-788-1094.