The challenge for aspiring and maturing Christian leaders is accelerating leadership growth toward becoming a wise, godly leader in heart, home, and business in a culture with many competing voices, values, and pressures. One has only to watch the failures that occur daily.
We offer an alternative. The solution is a place where aspiring and maturing Christian leaders can:
- Engage in learning biblically-based leadership best practices
- Learn in an environment that is confidential, supportive, and peer-to-peer
- Gain wise counsel from their peers walking in the same space
- The Joshua Team meets on the third Wednesday of the month from 7:00-9:00 a.m. at our office.
This is the purpose of our Joshua team. The team’s mission is to equip, inspire, and support high-capacity, young Christian men and women in reaching their leadership goals.
Joshua Team Values
- Willingness to learn
- Active participation
- Maintain confidentiality
- Commitment to the experience and outcome
- Support in applying wise counsel and learning for confronting challenges and leveraging opportunities.
Why Join Our Team?
Some of the benefits of this unique experience include:
- Learning cutting-edge best leadership practices
- Integrating faith and leadership
- Learning with and from peers
- Gaining wisdom from the Sage Facilitator
Joshua Team Format
The Joshua Team meets monthly for in-depth peer-to-peer discussion and learning. The team is comprised of members that are like-minded and face similar issues.
Team members share the same values and commitment to enhance their Christian leadership skills and wanting to follow God’s journey for them and supporting those who are on a similar path.
The ideal member is a high-capacity Christian man or woman who aspires to grow their leadership competency and integrate their faith in the role God has entrusted to them in the marketplace. Prospective members may be seeking that first leadership position or are a young leader who is maturing in their leadership role. Members will generally be under 35 years of age and willing to embrace the Joshua Team’s values.
What’s Behind the Name
The Joshua Team’s name is derived from the biblical leader Joshua. His life and leadership emerged under the guidance of Moses. Early on Joshua exhibited the capacity and character to become a person of influence and one who could be trusted to better others. Determined to follow God, he became an effective leader because he was teachable, touchable, and humble. We choose to be called the “Joshua Team” because as aspiring leaders we too want to develop our leadership capacity and character believing that our lives are fashioned to God’s greater purpose. As aspiring leaders we want to learn the best practices of leadership, being examples to our families, our communities, and our workplaces.
Want more information? Click here to request information or call us at 916-788-1094.